The health-care crisis is devastating Alberta. Our hospitals are short-staffed, our ambulances can’t come soon enough, and so many health-care workers are burnt out to the point of leaving the profession.
We need our leaders to take action. The best way to do that is by having as many hardworking Albertans call their MLAs. They need to hear our voices so they know how important it is to address these issues now.
Key talking points:
- I am your constituent and I am calling to let you know that you must take action to end the health-care crisis.
- Emergency rooms are overrun
- Ambulance wait times are putting lives at risk
- Delays in treatment are straining the system even further
- Staff shortages and burnout are driving health-care workers away
- Privatising health care will only cost us more.
- Will you commit to improving working conditions, recruitment, and retention of healthcare workers?