Workers drive the economy forward. We’ve been blessed with a wealth of natural resources, but it’s our effort and ambition that built Alberta into one of the best places on earth to live, work and raise a family.
But right now, things are tough for workers. We deserve respect. We need our government to strengthen our workplace rights—and hold employers accountable for following them.
Here are our demands:
- Tie minimum wage to inflation.
- Give every worker 10 paid sick days.
- Reduce the work week to 40 hours & ban forced overtime.
- Protect our pensions – keep Alberta in the CPP.
- Remove barriers to joining a union.
Sign the petition to tell our leaders to strengthen worker rights now.