Getting the economy back on track starts with investing in the workers who built this province – not driving them away. We’ve had enough of the UCP’s attacks on workers. We do the work, we pay the taxes, and we spend the money that creates good jobs. We deserve respect and stronger rights. Here are our demands:
- Tie minimum wage to inflation.
- Give every worker 10 paid sick days.
- Reduce the work week to 40 hours & ban forced overtime.
- Protect our pensions – keep Alberta in the CPP.
- Remove barriers to joining a union.