Thanks for calling your MLA to demand they commit to investing in high-quality post-secondary education for all Albertans.
If hundreds of us join together to take action, our elected leaders will have no choice but to pay attention and go to bat for our priorities.
Will you help make an even bigger impact by asking your family and friends to tweet as well?
- I am your constituent and I am calling to ask you to take immediate action to invest in quality education.
- Over the last four years, the Alberta government has cut more than $500M in funding for post-secondary education. Tuition has gone up more than 20% and interest rates are rising for student loans.
- To attract new industries and build a strong economy for the future, we need our world-class workforce. But post-secondary education is becoming inaccessible, and Albertans can’t get the education they need to reach their full potential.
- If we want our best and brightest to stay and build a better future here, then we need to make sure they have the world-class education they need.
- Cuts and tuition increases are compromising the quality of education that Albertans receive. Many Albertans are discouraged from pursuing post-secondary education at all, and young people are already leaving to pursue opportunities elsewhere.
- Excluding Albertans who cannot afford tuition fees will only cost us more in the long run.
- Will you commit to investing in the quality education Albertans need to reach their full potential?