Key talking points:
- I am your constituent and I am calling to ask that the Alberta government commit to putting people’s health and safety ahead of politics.
- The Alberta government’s disastrous mishandling of COVID left Alberta with the highest rate of excess deaths in the country.
- Now, a crushing triple wave of COVID, flu, and RSV is pushing our health-care system closer to the brink.
- COVID continues to hospitalize many Albertans, yet the premier is outlawing mask mandates and threatening to defund organizations that put safety precautions in place.
- We need to enforce evidence-based policies that protect workers from getting sick.
- That means better ventilation, mask mandates and vaccine requirements when recommended by public health experts, and a minimum of 10 days paid sick leave.
- Will you commit to putting people’s health and safety ahead of political agendas?
JOIN A COMMUNITY ACTION TEAM
Want to make even more of an impact? Join others in your community ready to take on-the-ground action by signing up for your region’s Community Action Team.