Key talking points:
- I am your constituent and I am writing to let you know that you must step up for workers.
- Things are harder for workers than they’ve ever been.
- We deserve respect and stronger protections.
- Will you make a public commitment to stepping up for worker rights?
- Here’s how you can do that.
- Tie minimum wage to inflation.
- Give every worker 10 paid sick days.
- Reduce the work week to 40 hours & ban forced overtime.
- Protect our pensions – keep Alberta in the CPP.
- Remove barriers to joining a union.
- Thank you for your time.
Here’s how you can take the next step.
Thanks for calling your MLA and demanding they step up for workers.
Will you tweet your MLA to commit publicly to meeting our demands?
You can expect to hear more on this campaign very soon.